« Previous
Next »
Former Owner
- P. J. De Mat1
- Paolo Giovio1
- Pontigny Abbey1
- Rudolph Frederick Kelker1
- San Barnaba Church1
- Scott Gwara1
- Sigurd Wandel1
- St. Matthias' Abbey1
- Steinfeld Abbey1
- Walter Raglan Hubbard1
- William Emery Nickerson1
- by 1902, he was second vice-president of the Eastern District Savings Bank. De Ricci states that the collection (of 101 fragments with 70 others laid into the album) was given to NYU in 1884 (the same year in which Homer L. Bartlett graduated).1